Jeep : Cj Tuxedo Park 1966 Jeep Cj5 Tuxedo Park For Sale $5250.00

Jeep : Cj Tuxedo Park 1966 Jeep Cj5 Tuxedo Park

Check out this great Jeep CJ5 listing!

Current Price: $3050.00 | Bid $3100.00 Now! | # of Bids: 12
End Time: 2012-04-26T19:47:45.000Z

| Located in Postal Code: 89161

I am selling my 1966 jeep cj5 tuxedo park, It is in running condition, but it does need a new gas tank. Other then that is runs just fine, I have rebuilt the carb, and a fresh oil change. I am the second owner of this little gem, the first owner is actually my grandfather who bought it brand new in Las Vegas. the body isnt perfect, as you can tell from the pictures there is some touch up on the front fenders, and there is a crease where the spare tire mount is. Also there is 2 tiny little strips of rust on the rear below the tailgate. Other then that, i challange you to find an original tuxedo park in this kind of condition, the paint that is on it, is infact from the factory, so obviously it is a little oxidized, but what you see is what you see! It has spent most of it's life under a carport...Yes it has dents and stuff, but hey it is a jeep. The canvas top is a bestop from Ibelieve 1996. The two bucket seats and rear bench are original, the front two seats have a couple cracks, and the rear bench is worn on the top, but it is original...Some details i am not certain on if they were factory or not is the hubs on the front, and the gear vendor, it does have what i was told is a warn range selector, which is high/low range. The other day i did test the high low, 4wd high/low, and it is all functioning. The dauntless runs great until i hit a hill and the gas tank loses it's feed for some reason, so this is why i am saying it needs a new tank, i did clean it, but im guessing I didnt do a good enough job. On flat land it runs just fine. The engine does require the lead additive, because it doesnt have the hardened seats. Also i know the dauntless engines have the timing chain issue, and it has been confirmed from my father that he replaced all that junk with the metal gears. I do have the original wheels, and tires for this jeep, but the tires are obviously junk, and I do not have the hub caps. The rest of the tuxedo park trim is there; the front bumper has a small dent, the rear bumper is in great shape, the chrome hinges for the hood and windshield have some flaking.


Payment: I Expect 10% on day of purchase via paypal, cashiers check, will take personal check, but will wait for it to clear, 10% deposit is nonrefundable, the other 90% is expected upon pickup


Shipping: buyer is responsible for shipping


If you have any other questions please don't be afraid to ask


thanks for looking


Josh


 


This is the second time listing, and i have lowered the reserve signifigantly, and it is a shorter sale!


 

Jeep : Cj Tuxedo Park 1966 Jeep Cj5 Tuxedo Park

Check out this great Jeep CJ5 listing

Current Price: $3050.00 | Bid $3100.00 Now! | # of Bids: 12
End Time: 2012-04-26T19:47:45.000Z | Located in Postal Code: 89161

Click here for more images!

Bid $3100.00 Now!




Comments are closed.